A creamy and healthy berry oat breakfast smoothie is the perfect start to the day! Whip one up in minutes and enjoy it’s oaty fruity flavor!
Or afternoon. Or midnight. I have no idea when you’ll be reading this. But hopefully at some point you’ll be taking a quick glance at this in the morning time because you’ll be whipping up this oaty berry refreshing goodness for yourself. And when you do….
Good morning sunshine.
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (more as needed)
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- ⅓ cup vanilla yogurt or greek yogurt
- ¼ cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Cover tightly and pulse until ice is broken up, then puree until smooth. Taste and add sweeter if needed or milk if it is too thick. Serve immediately.
You can find complete recipes of this BERRY OAT BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE in lecremedelacrumb.com